Preparation of internal coaches and coordinators of changes to conduct improving projects
- Author's program
Extension of knowledge
- A training & advisory project is conducted acc. to an author's program of TQMsoft, which puts pressure on understanding of methods and statistic tools, which are then applied in practice acc. to a methodology called DMAIC (Define Measure Analyze Improve Control).
- The training is designed to be conducted in a train-the-trainer course for internal Six Sigma coaches, who will be practically trained to conduct further trainings in the organization.
- Internal coaches and agents of changes become experienced thanks to attendance in the first part of a training as participants and active participation in the second part of the trainings - as internal coaches.
- Education to a personnel able to conduct improvement projects individually
- Direct financial benefits from conducted projects
- Better knowledge and understanding of statistical tools.
- Using statistics for needs of efficient performance of projects
- Pressure on a quality and a productivity
- Enhancement of a quality and reduction of costs related to functioning of an organization
Professional assistance for all of companies, which organize a universal approach to a constant improvement, in a one location or in an entire group.
How to order?
Please, contact the TQMsoft's Implementation and Sale Department under the phone no. +48 12 397 1883, firstname.lastname@example.org