circumstances. This intensive and highly interactive the Essentials of Leadership Training will challenge participant’s current
thinking regarding leadership and change, and provide new capacities, skills and behaviors to lead in a dynamic, complex,
and ambiguous global business environment.
- Understanding organisational structures and their effects on individual behaviour.
- Realigning structures and incentives to make organisations responsive to customer needs.
- Understanding and changing organisational cultures.
- Aligning business unit strategy with corporate strategy.
- Building, discovering, and leveraging informal networks to achieve results.
- Developing and leading effective X-teams by simultaneously managing internal group processes and external sources of knowledge, information and support.
- Diagnosing performance problems, providing feedback, and coaching team members to achieve superior performance.
- Identifying, mentoring and empowering talent in your team and in your organization.
- Elaborating a personal action plan to bring your learning back into your work, supported by individual coaching and follow-up sessions with your behavioural consultant.
- Understanding and working with differences in motivations, values, and career orientations in your team and in your organization.
Terminy i miejsce
Dokumenty do pobrania
Szacunkowy udział części praktycznej: 70%
Czas trwania: 2 dni po 7 godz.
Program i ćwiczenia
- Define leadership.
- Leadership theories and their evolution.
- Distinguish between managers and leaders.
- Situational leadership.
2. Understanding Yourself and others:
- Self-assessment and principles of leadership.
- Choosing your leadership style.
- Discover your strength and weaknesses.
- Value the strengths of others.
- Understand the factors that influence the way people behave at work.
3. Effective communication:
- Getting to the heart of effective communication.
- Recognize different types of communication.
- Develop specific communication strategies that build a culture of alliance and collaboration.
4. Effective Team Building and Team Development:
- Principles of teamwork and collaboration.
- Stages of group development.
- Leadership action plan for team development.
- Motivating and Energising a team.
- Building Your Credibility.
- Creating and maintaining trust.
5. Enabling and Managing change:
- Stages of Change.
- Reinforcing change Understanding the impact of organisational change on people People.
- Leadership through change.
- Understanding concerns people have regarding an organizational change.
- Overcome obstacles.
- Manage resistance to change.
Classes held in the individual sessions will be carried out by interactive and activating methods based on experience and to allow participants to practice their skills.
In the course of this lab will be used the following methods of operation:
a) case study,
b) practical exercises - of doing a sample task, and will improve skills and/or raise their own efficiency,
c) simulations - of carrying out tasks under conditions similar to actual real, with real tools and materials,
d) discussions - both moderated by coach responsible for the training, as well as multiple discussions,
e) questionnaires/tests - to develop their own attitudes and behavior in respect of the issue,
f) role-playing, i.e. work with a camera allowing a detailed analysis of behavior, action and made choices.
Korzyści dla uczestnika
- Gain practical leadership tools that can be applied across the organization.
- Develop a high-performance team and create performance - orientated culture.
- Adapt their leadership communication style for different team members.
- Gain practical skills and techniques to identify and deliver change in their organisation.
- Gain practical skills to overcome resistance to change.
- middle through upper level executives,
- supervisors, team leaders managers,
- or those new to a significant leadership role.
12-13.10.2017 r. "Ćwiczenia poznawcze własnego sposobu działania."
05-06.10.2016 r. "Tips on how to act in important situations. Tips of thing to avoid."
05-06.10.2016 r. "Practical advice, good tips for our daily job."
05-06.10.2016 r. "Open communication."
27-28.04.2015 r. "Bardzo interesujące szkolenie."
27-28.04.2015 r. "Dziękuję!"
Cena szkolenia obejmuje:
- udział w szkoleniu,
- materiały w formie papierowej, segregator, notatnik, długopis,
- bezpłatny dostęp do elektronicznych materiałów szkoleniowych,
- certyfikat uczestnictwa w szkoleniu,
- możliwość bezpłatnych 3-miesięcznych konsultacji po szkoleniu,
- obiady, przerwy kawowe oraz słodki poczęstunek