1. Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
2. What is Six Sigma
3. Why is Lean Six Sigma?
4. Project management - the DMAIC algorithm
5. Roles and responsibilities of managers in the Lean Six Sigma approach.
6. Characteristics of Yellow Belts.
7. Basic Lean Six Sigma tools
8. Exercises with the tools application
9. Case Study.
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certificate
After the training Participants will:
· Combinie design work with daily operational work
· Work and interpret data and make decisions based on them
· Use simple tools to solve problems
· Use in practically way the basic tools for process optimization
· Be able to use the potential of GB and BB knowledge
· Formulate questions and issues to consider it by GB and BB
After the ttraining Participant will know:
· what are the benefits of implement ng Lean Six Sigma in the organization
· what are the roles and responsibilities of yellow belt in Six Sigma approach
· how to use knowledge of design in daily operational work
· how to use the value of the data collected in the process of their control and troubleshooting
· Inspectors and quality technicians
· Masters and foremen
· Team leaders
· Specialists and employees of Maintenance, Manufacturing, Logistics
Six Sigma Yellow Belt focuses on providing basic knowledge about methods in order to facilitate the improvement projects through the involvement of lower-level employees Management - masters, foremen, team leaders.