at the level of knowledge:
- knowledge arrangement of the negotiation process and its phases with using the rules of social impact,
- learning about effective tactics and negotiating techniques with elements of assertiveness,
- knowing the principles of effective coping in difficult negotiation situations,
- knowledge arrangement in effective image building.
- ability to manage the negotiating process, including initiating activities affecting its appropriate process,
- the ability to use rules for social influence in the process,
- the ability to adequately apply effective negotiation techniques/tactics,
- prepare alternative scenarios for negotiating behavior maneuver even in highly stressful situations,
- the ability to image-building,
- ability to conduct a successful presentation.
- raise awareness of the importance of building long-term cooperation strategy,
- strengthening personal style of negotiations in terms of the effective pursuit of the activities in the process.
Terminy i miejsce
Szacunkowy udział części praktycznej: 70%
Czas trwania: 2 dni po 7 godz.
Program i ćwiczenia
2. Social influence rules, both in the planning and conduct of negotiations.
3. Language persuasion in the negotiation process.
4. Types of behavior in the process of communication, influence, negotiation.
5. Defending against tampering.
2. Key negotiating issues.
3. Main schemes of negotiations.
4. Conflict management – styles of coping in different situations.
5. Negotiation, mediation, arbitration, recent controversy, call – as a method to cope in a crisis.
6. The negotiating situation.
7. Objectives and strategies in the negotiations.
8. Negotiating scenarios.
9. Negotiating techniques:
- Techniques for opening the process.
- Techniques in the course.
- Closing techniques.
III. Negotiations in practice:
3. Negotiating games.
Classes held in the individual sessions will be carried out by interactive and activating methods based on experience and to allow participants to practice their skills.
a) case study,
b) practical exercises - of doing a sample task, and will improve skills and/or raise their own efficiency,
c) simulations - of carrying out tasks under conditions similar to actual real, with real tools and materials,
d) discussions - both moderated by coach responsible for the training, as well as multiple discussions,
e) questionnaires/tests - to develop their own attitudes and behavior in respect of the issue,
f) role-playing, i.e. work with a camera allowing a detailed analysis of behavior, action and made choices.
Korzyści dla uczestnika
- formulate effective and motivating negotiating objectives and tasks,
- make the appropriate choice of negotiation style depending on the types of behavior,
- skillfully diagnose interests, needs and motivation of partners in the negotiations,
- effectively carry out negotiation process by an appropriate structure,
- more effectively recognize and cope with games and tamper-proof partners/customers in the process of the negotiations,
- more efficiently identify, prepare and carry out the various stages in the process of negotiations,
- apply in practice ideas negotiations as the basic approach to building long-term and rewarding cooperation with external and internal customer.
- Need to build relationships and influence others within or outside your organization.
- Have a role which requires you to influence rather than manage.
- Take part in or lead price or other types of formal negotiations.
- Manage potentially difficult relationships with clients and other external contacts.
Cena szkolenia obejmuje:
- udział w szkoleniu,
- materiały w formie papierowej, segregator, notatnik, długopis,
- bezpłatny dostęp do elektronicznych materiałów szkoleniowych,
- certyfikat uczestnictwa w szkoleniu,
- możliwość bezpłatnych 3-miesięcznych konsultacji po szkoleniu,
- obiady, przerwy kawowe oraz słodki poczęstunek